|Launching of livestock carrier 'Gudali Express'|
|Thursday, 21 April 2016 15:37|
COSCO Guangdong Shipyard, China, has launched the livestock carrier, ‘Gudali Express’.
The vessel is scheduled for delivery to the Dutch shipping company Vroon later in the year.
The ‘Gudali Express’ is the seventh and final newbuilding livestock carrier to be built for Vroon by COSCO under the current contract.
The other six have already been delivered to the Vroon and are now in operation.
The vessels have a cargo capacity of approximately 4,600 square metres, with a cruising range of around 18,000 nautical miles, sufficient for a return journey from Brazil to China without refuelling.
The series of carriers measure 135 metres long, 125 metres wide with a summer draught of 6.8 metres.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and expect that everything is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...