|Livestock carrier delivered to European buyer|
|Tuesday, 05 April 2016 16:58|
COSCO Guangdong Shipyard has delivered a livestock carrier, the ‘Greyman Express’, to Dutch shipping company, Vroon.
The vessel has been designed with a cargo capacity of approximately 4,600 square metres, which translates to around 4,000 head of cattle, and is the sixth in a series of seven new livestock carriers.
The ‘Greyman’ has a cruising range of about 18,000 nautical miles and can maintain a service speed of 16.75 knots in heavy weather.
The seventh and final vessel in the series, ‘Gudali Express’, is expected to be delivered by Guangdong Shipyard later in 2016.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...