|The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Command|
|Thursday, 15 October 2015 15:01|
Â Edited by Thomas J.Cutler Publisher: The Naval Institute Press
From Baird Maritime
Another of the excellent series of Naval Institute Press collections of well edited essays on particular aspects of a naval officerâ€™s career.
With previously published essays from such notable authors as Ernest J King and James Stavridis as well as lesser known and lower ranking officers with much to contribute, the quality of the content of this book is very high.
Editor Cutler served the U.S. Navy for almost fifty years so has a great feel for his subject. This has facilitated his light but illuminating touch that can be seen in both his choice of essays and his treatment of them that only enhances their content.
The Naval Institute Press plays a vital role in educating Americaâ€™s naval officers. Their counterparts in other navies are fortunate to be able to easily access so much of the Instituteâ€™s valuable output. So, too,are the worldâ€™s naval historians.
Ordering information:The Naval Institute Press Annapolis, USA Web: www.nip.org
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...