|The “Centre of the Work Boat Universe”|
|Thursday, 15 November 2012 13:59|
Over recent years Singapore has become, arguably, the Centre of the Work Boat Universe.
That is why Baird Events locates its ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition and Conferences there every two years. The next event will be held in the world renowned Marina Bay Sands casino resort centre from February 26 - 28, 2013.
Always a concentrated gathering of high quality, serious work boat owners and operators from around the region and around the world, ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013 promises to be no different. The organisers are expecting the usual approximately 3,000 attendees of whom about 1,000 will come from outside Singapore.
The primary focus of the event is on the requirements of owners and operators of tugs, OSVs, ferries, patrol boats, pilot boats, rescue boats, construction vessels, fishing and aquaculture support boats, dredgers, tourist boats and much more.
As always, ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013 will present the latest in vessel design, materials, ship building, equipment and services from around the world. The exhibition will be supported by at least three conferences. They will focus on:-
• Training and Certification of Work Boat Crews.
• Improving Ferry Safety and Economics in S.E. Asia
• Singapore as an LNG Bunkering Hub for Work Boats.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...