|NEW VENUE FOR ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013|
|Sunday, 02 September 2012 13:21|
The ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013 exhibition and conference will be at a different venue than previously announced. This is due to the delayed completion of the re-building of the original venue, Suntec Singapore.
“We are delighted that, at very short notice, the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center has been able to accommodate us on our originally scheduled dates,” said ASIAN WORK BOAT organiser Pana Maliadis.“ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013 will now be held in Hall F on Level B2 of the well known Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre from Tuesday, February 26 to Thursday, February 28, 2013.
“Stand sales are well ahead of schedule and we are confident that our 2013 event will be easily the biggest and best yet.
“While we apologise for any inconvenience caused to our exhibitors and visitors by the venue change, we know that many of them are already very happy about the new arrangements,” Mr Maliadis explained.
For further information please contact:
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...