|ASEAN work boat boom continues|
|Sunday, 12 August 2012 11:58|
“Judging from the vessel reviews, features and company profiles published in our associated magazine WORK BOAT WORLD, the market for work boats in ASEAN has not been adversely affected by the lingering Global Financial Crisis,” said ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition organiser Pana Maliadis.
“The demand for Offshore Service Vessels of all shapes and sizes; tugs and barges; ferries and tourist vessels; patrol and pilot boats; and most other work boat types continues unabated,” Mr Maliadis explained.
“This enthusiasm is clearly reflected in the stand sales achieved to date. They have now reached fifty per cent of capacity and we are still nearly six months out from ASIAN WORK BOAT 2013. This is the best sales performance ever,” he said.
“At this stage, too, we expect to have at least five conferences associated with the exhibition. These will focus on Financing Offshore Service Vessels; a Ferry Safety Summit; a Seminar on OSV Operations; DP Developments; and, Alternative Fuels for ASEAN Work Boats. It will be a valuable and exciting programme,” Mr Maliadis concluded.
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication yet do not necessity to worry and think that everybody is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...